Life = Kahel = LUI!

i love ORANGE! its vibrance and optimism... i love BUTTERFLIES! their metamorphosis to beauty... i love the BEACH! its warmth, tranquility and simplicity... i love BOOKS! they feed my hunger for knowledge... i love to TRAVEL! it makes me appreciate the beauty of diversity... i love PEOPLE! most especially my family and friends... i love CONVERSATIONS! its a gateway to one's true soul... i love to LOVE! especially GOD... i love LIFE! every aspects of it!

Kahel and CO.

Tin
Che
Kax
Life
Haya

Kahel World

Orange Trip!



Previous Posts

Ventilation
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:"Wag mong ipakita sa ibang tao n...
Lost and Found
Under Construction

Archives

June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Chatterbox

Powered by



Patience is a Virtue
-9.12.2007-
I've heard that, to be patient is human, but to be tolerable and non-homicidal is divine. I'm being patient and tolerable; HOWEVER, I'm struggling to be non-homicidal. Bwahahaha!

So many things happened since my last post that I can personally say that change is really constant. I've been moved from one seat and ROOM (oh yes! room) to another for like multiple times in a week. I've been moved to another team, which made me paranoid at first (actually, until now at times). I've been moved from trust to doubt. I've been moved from daydreaming to reality.

Change is good, if it makes you a better person. In my case, its effect is status quo. I'm happy with my career movement, but disappointed with my personal movement. Which is better? I really don't know. One thing is for sure, someone will burn in hell... ALIVE! You don't have to pay attention to whatever I just said. Hahaha!

ON THE NEWS: Erap Estrada has been found guilty, without reasonable doubt, for his plunder case, but has been acquitted for perjury. He will serve life sentence. I wonder what would be the next juicy buzz in our ever-crazy politics. I have something in mind though...

Labels:

Louie Marcelo [ 11:43 PM ]